- 05/09/2019. The paper preented in the conference BRAININFO 2019, “ Exploring a P300 Brain-Computer Interface Based on Three Different RSVP Paradigms ” has been awarded as the best paper, (link).
- 03/09/2018. The paper preented in the conference BRAININFO 2018, “Evaluation of a P300 Brain-Computer Interface Using Different Sets of Flashing Stimuli” has been awarded as the best paper, (link).
- 12/2017. The project SICSE was awarded in the second call for grants for research projects applied to the development of Accessible Technologies, launched by Indra and Fundación Universia in September 2017 out of more than 70 proposals (link).
- 22/6/2015. The INCADI project wins the 2nd award “Premios Dependencia y Sociedad”, from Fundación CASER (Link)
- 04/12/2014. The project INCADI wins the award “Premio Mejor Historia de Luz”, from the news website Historias de Luz (Link, award presentation video).
- 05/2014. The paper “A Brain-Computer Interface Speller with a Reduced Matrix: A Case study in a Patient with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis”, presented at the “Sixth International Conference on Advanced Cognitive Technologies and Applications, COGNITIVE 2014” got the “Best Paper Award”.